Recovering from an injury is hard, but when someone suffers a brain injury it can make the recovery process even more trying. Brain injuries can wield long-term symptoms resulting in long treatment and recovery times.
P. Christopher Guedri has extensive knowledge and experience in the field of brain injury litigation. He believes in educating the public on the seriousness of brain injury and works to provide education and resources on the topic.
In the below articles, Chris Guedri and the personal injury attorneys of Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen have shared some of their knowledge on brain injuries and answer some common questions that you may have:
- Why Should I Hire an Attorney if I’ve Suffered a Brain Injury?
- The Military's New Effort To Understand Traumatic Brain Injury: Take It To The Bank
- Brain Injury Statistics: Infographic
- Head Games: Are Soccer Headers Dangerous?
- Secondary Brain Injury: The Danger of a Delayed Reaction
- Helmet Safety
- Medical Issues: The Symptoms of Traumatic Brain Injury - What to Look For
- Head Injuries - You Can't Be Too Cautious
- Traumatic Brain Injuries – More Common than You May Think
- Brain Injury Prevention
- Multiple Concussions are Dangerous for Young People